When I grow up I want to be like Madison Butler. Authentic, Self-Aware, Helpful, and Honest. We go deep on so many great topics in this episode including:
- Recruiting is so broken it’s disgusting
- You cannot use technology to solve human problems
- It’s harder to fix things when you’ve already built a bad foundation.
- Defining Code-switching and pet to threat
- Why your Chief Diversity Officer is failing
- Defining Unconscious bias, willful ignorance, racism
- Mentor vs. Sponsor and why you need both