A self-described nerd and book junkie.
In this episode we discuss:
- The passion for selling came from seeing the response
- Balancing building a brand new business with a 2-month-old
- How to say “No” politely.
- How to go from solo-preneur to 11 employees in less than a year
- The 3 pillars of success in sales
- The biggest difference between sales in the United States and UK and EU
- How to differentiate yourself in a crowded market
- What to do if you feel you are being undervalued or underpaid
- Don’t feel like an imposter before you try and fail