Sydney Sloan offers an amazing perspective of Sales and Marketing. She’s worked at Fortune brand companies like Nestle and Adobe and brings that experience to her role as the CMO of SalesLoft. In this episode hear how
1. Selling Sweet Corn 13 for $1 helped Sydney grow.
2. When to declare “Email Bankruptcy”
3. Step by step how to delegate.
4. Which are the money slides in a sales presentation
5. First-ever Easter Egg in a Surf and Sales Podcast
Corporate goes deep and personal sharing what makes him tick, how hard he works and tons of amazing sales ideas and stories My first deal, sold an apartment to an NBA player Why he thinks SDRs have the toughest job around. The misalignment in sales and marketing. Why you don’t need to worry about the money. His best cold email opening line His best break up email Check out this episode!