Max has been a lot of places, seen a lot of things, and experienced life. We discussed everything from traveling through 80 countries, what it takes to onboard in a remote environment, and why he switched from Architecture to Sales.
On top of all of that, you will hear some other amazing stories including:
- How to make your sales stack hyper logical
- What jelly-beans have to do with a sales stack
- Favorite tools these days: Confluence, Showpad, Highspot, Krisp.ai, bombora for intent data, 6-sense, Open Sense, Signature Tracking, Drift, intercom, Grammarly, Slack, loom, Vidyard
- The most interesting place I’ve been out of visiting 80 countries
- Which is better doing it right or doing it fast
- Why the 1-year cliff and 4-year vest is completely wrong for heads of sales.