Elias Rubel is the leprechaun of start-ups. After listening to this episode you will understand why. He’s got a fantastic success story and shares practical tips to helping you grow your job, role, career, company and having a good exit strategy.
- How to learn that perfect doesn’t matter.
- What it takes to sell the business
- The nightmares between sales and marketing and how to move forward
- MQLs are the scourage of the earth in business metrics and compensation
- The challenges of non-marketing founders
- It’s not just a transaction
- How interviewing Holocaust survivors prepared me to be an entrepreneurial