Are you considering outsourcing your SDR function?
Here’s what you may want to consider first:
- It is not a turn-key solution; it will take at least 6 months to figure out if it’s working.
- You (your team) may need to spend as much time training them on your products, services, etc., as you would your own team.
- You will discover how bad your messaging is, very quickly.
- If you think it’s not working within 30-60 days, go back and slap yourself in the face with items 1-3.
- You won’t need to teach them the sales stack, general sales training, writing sequences, cadences, and actually writing emails. If you choose the right org.
- You will be able to focus time on teaching them the products/services.
- Your messaging will get better and faster because the external team has no built-in biases to the politics of creating the messaging.
- You should be training your sales AEs to be full-cycle.
I’m curious to what others think about this?