This episode is like a Marvel movie with a secret scene.
- When an engineer builds a sales tool
- Recruiting is a sales job, and what makes a good communicator
- How should Heads of Sales work with a CTO
- There is only so much you can do to save an employee
- The pressure of results on sales from an outside point of view.
- Are sales targets misaligned to customer happiness?
- Salespeople get paid for immediate results, engineers get paid for future performance
- Compensation reflective of ownership
- How to get more stuff done when sales and engineering communicate well.