Scott Ingrim is an “Intentional Individual Contributor” who has found a multitude of ways to be a leader in the sales community. From his sales summit to his podcasts to his books and live virtual events, he works tirelessly to elevate the profession of sales. How does he do it all?
- He seeks connections and learning opportunities
- Focuses on value of events – Content and Connection
- You can never have too many conversations
- Our job is to challenge old thinking and share knowledge
- Why leading from the field was the right choice for him
- And a special moment where he gets on his Soapbox with a powerful message to companies across the world