Alex Smith is a true advocate of healthy work environments, and proper work life integration. She walks the walk – working for both Headspace and UnCrushed to encourage conversations around mental health and sales. She is also a powerhouse sales leader, super positive and full of killer insights into the world of sales. In this episode you will hear her talk about:
- Free offers from Headspace
- How being a performer [singer/theatre] prepared her for a life in sales
- Why stubbornness might be a key to getting a sales hire right
- Selling something you believe in increases your tolerance for work B.S.
- How to sell into HR departments
- Empathy is hard to learn if all you are is tactical