- Topics include:
- Challenges of being a working mother under quarantine
- How planning in advance helps her get things done
- How her parents hated selling – while she hated girl scouts – but they both got what they wanted
- The value of having a “trusting leader”
- The top 3 things a new Head of Sales Ops should get done
- Why vendor relationships matter
JM is a successful saleswoman, sales mgr, SDR mgr and Head of Sales Ops in Austin. From selling girl scout cookies in Sacramento as a child to planning her days and weeks in advance to optimize her days as a working mother, she covers a lot of ground and gets tactical. Right up until the moment that “life” intervenes. It’s a Surf and Sales first! You’ll have to listen to find out what happens.