Lori is the type of saleswoman who learned the power of referrals by having a lemonade stand on a dead end street. As the Founder or both Score More Sales, and Women Sales Pros, she describes not just why we need more diversity in sales, but how we can attain it. She tells us the story of how she learned to stand up for herself, and how direct supervisors often play the most important role in the development of your career. You’re sure to love this episode and Lori shares her on thoughts on topics such as:
- Why sales is still a black hole
- Why only 13-18% of revenue leaders are women
- How everybody needs a “Richard” in their life
- Imagine not having BIG DREAMS! How awful is that?
- Why a lack of attention to detail has both won and lost her deals